Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy friends.




Ok I cannot get the entire pic to post- sad you can't see jack and Claire:(I love this picture with all of my heart! I love jack and Claire like my own children and to have them be so close with my boys is such gift. I was talking with luci,one of my other friends for life, about how important it is who influences our kids and choosing a community that you want to be part of that influencing process. I just have to say from having several amazing friendships here in Waco, to other friends and family all over the world, I am overcome with gratefulness at what amazing men and women we have as friends and my kids have as role models. I know James and I are the main molders of our children but I think other adults have such an impact our kids lives. Thank you to all of my friends who are more like family that have changed our lives and will help shape my little men.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Adrianna ~

This picture captures summer to me. So precious.

Wow about your previous post. It spoke deeply to me, and you took words right out of my mouth.

I'm so sorry you are hurting. I'm sorry you are not pregnant right now. Thank you for sharing your heart. You express yourself honestly and beautifully. I'm so thankful you see GOD's goodness through your pain.

I sometimes feel the world does not make room for me to grieve the loss of a child because they can't even fathom it. I also think I put expectations on myself when I should not. Healing is an extremely slow process, but I know Jesus is there.

So much of my grieving has been internal, and I feel very isolated and different from those around me.

I love how you said only Jesus himself can venture to that place of hurt. Adrianna, if I know anything it's that He is enough.

I love you so.