Tuesday, June 7, 2011

No peanuts or cracker jacks at this ballgame.

Who is it possible that my little bundle is old enough to play t ball? Last night was our first practice- oh boy we have a long way to go. He got the throw down pretty good and he hit it a few times but catching it is a different story. What I will say about my boy is that he a hustler. He would be at 3rd base and ball would be hit to first base but you betcha Keller would be running to get it. By the end of practice he was getting frustrated that not every ball was being hit to him and would turn around to look at me with tears in his eye sad that he was not the one to catch the ball. Can we see a little competivenrss in this one? I have pics but I am still figuring out to post pics from my iPad since we are currently without a home computer. Any tips on that would be appreciated.

1 comments:

maryh said...

I love that you are posting everyday - so fun to hear your thoughts and experiences! I esp loved your post about what boys are like. All so true.