Friday, November 14, 2008

Today..

My sweet baby boy is 2 years old today- so hard to believe. He has been the greatest to our lives. Children really are a gift from the Lord. Things that I love about Keller Cade are-
1.his fun loving and outgoing personality.
2. his "big" hugs and kisses.
3. The good friend that he already is to his pals.
4. His precious kissable face.
5. His cute little voice.
6. His inquisitiveness- he asks me about 100 questions a day. His favorite one right now is, " where's daddy?"
7. The way his hair stands up like his Grandpa's when he wakes up in the morning.
8. His tenderness and strength.
9. The way he runs.
10. And to quote our favorite book these days, " You, the You person YOU. The bones and the meat you, the messy way you eat you, the total and complete you, the you person YOU! YOU yes YOU, I LOVE YOU!"
Happy Birthday precious one!

4 comments:

Alison said...

*gasp* That is Ava's favorite book too! We are always quoting the cat page. "The get you when you're sleeping cats." Lol. Happy bday little boy!

Kelly said...

Precious little boy...happy birthday to Keller. I'm so glad God used Keller to make you a mommy!

Nicki W. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Keller!! he is so sweet and such a great mix of you and james' personalities!!

Katie said...

HEY! What a precious post. Our boys...

I need a favor...will you get me into Robyn's blog!? Ha! Does she have to send me an invite? I want to keep up with her!

Love you sweet friend.