Thursday, September 25, 2008

feedback.


I feel like I have to add pics of my cookie with just about every blog, even if it pertains nothing to him at all. although I will brag and say that my Keller Cade amazed us all last week with four major falls, gushing blood including in three and revealed that he can count to 10! Sometimes he skips 3 and 8 because he is in such a hurry to get to 10- I need to video it and put it on, adorable.
I am almost too prideful to ask this because I used to be quite the connaisseur of music but for some reason since being a mom, I am so out of the loop. I am going on a little day and a half retreat next week by myself, ( I know awesome, huh) and am wanting a new worship cd and am looking for suggestions. So throw any good ones out from the last year that have blessed you. Thanks.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Gosh-I think I may be out of the loop, too--but I love Jason Upton. Let us know what you pick! What a luxury for you!

The Ross' said...

My new favorite worship cd is by KIM WALKER! All of her worship music is great. Can't go wrong with Misty Edwards either. Anyway. enjoy your great day! :-)