Friday, October 10, 2008

Good ol' HOT Fair






If you have ever lived in Waco, you know what a big deal the Heart of Texas Fair and Rodeo is when it comes to town. My dad told me once that he asked a Pawn Shop owner what was his busiest time of year and he said the Fair-a little wacky huh? Anyhow, James and I were planning to skip out on the fair this year because it is SO expensive but at the last minute my parents told us to come with them and the boys. The first hour was a bit rough because Keller was very overstimulated by it all but then we bought him a sucker as big as his head and that was all he needed-you got to do what you got to do.

3 comments:

kelly said...

i swear, that baby boy of yours is such a dumpling! can't wait to see #2 :)

Robyn said...

love the sucker face. bet that was fun to clean up. =) he is so adorable!

Sara said...

Hey Adrianna! I RARELY have time to visit your blog, but I thought I would catch up a little while I feed my munchkin. Those sucker pictures are HILARIOUS!!! How long DID it take for you to de-sucker his face?! =) He is SOOOO CUTE!!!