Sunday, January 6, 2008

birthday/new years weekend



I used to really not like that my birthday is three days after Christmas but this year I had a epiphany that it just makes the holiday festivities that much longer and fun to celebrate and I get just about everything I want:) James and I went to the Hill Country by ourselves for a few days and it was so relaxing. We laid around and read, worked on a puzzle and went to Fredericksburg for an evening. Then my parents joined us with Keller to celebrate my Dad's birthday(12/30) and the New Year. It was such a great way to celebrate 2007.

3 comments:

Britt and Christina Knighton said...

Yes... it's calling mine too. Let me know when you have some free time friend. I'll try to give you a call soon!

Hillary said...

I'm glad you were able to get away with your hubby! I'm sure it was some much needed alone time! And how great it is to have your parents so close to take care of Keller! What a blessing!

Emily said...

Yeah for weekends away. Allan and I are going away for the first time since Claire came into (took over) our world. We are really looking forward to it.
Looks like you had a great get away in such a pretty area of the great state of Texas. Happy LATE birthday!!!!