I have been a stay at home mom for almost 5 years now and while in the scheme of things five years is nothing, it is the longest job I have ever had. Here are my thoughts so far.
1.What I love about being a stay at home mom.
-I can stay in pjs all day if I want.
- I get to see every milestone big and small in my kids lives.
- I get to go to the grocery store when it is virtually empty.
- I get to answer all of of my kids questions about life, Jesus, and people- that is pretty amazing.
- I get to spend most of my days at home.
- I have gotten to experience friendship and community with other moms that I could not otherwise.
- I get to kiss, snuggle, tickle or just sit with my boys anytime.
2. What is challenging about being a shm.
- doing the same thing most days.
- lack of adult interaction.
- the weight of responsibility to mold these little people.
- being with the same little ones all day every dy.
3. What I have learned by being a shm.
- PBS kids is the best thing created.
- a sucker from heb and a little apple juice can cure any ache
- mcdonalds is always a bad choice
- it really does fly by.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad