Wednesday, September 8, 2010

NEST.


Today was a good day. I have been on a steering committee for almost a year now of woman planning a new ministry at our church that looks a lot like MOPS. We have been meeting monthly planning and making nothing into something. Today was our first official NEST time and it was precious. The whole time I kept thinking to myself I can't believe it has happened. I feel so honored to be apart. I love my church with all my heart. IT truly was such a sweet time of fellowship with other mom's both in my stage of life and a little farther along in the journey. We were blessed by Godly women teaching us about mothering personalities and celebrating being a mom of young ones. I felt envisioned and excited to be with my boys after it was over and I felt desperate for a nap since I had been up since 5:30 getting everything ready. So I hugged my boys, made them lunch, tackled with them because that is what little boys do, or my little boys and then took a nice long nap.

1 comments:

the cummins said...

Hi Adrianna! It's Leah! I just stumbled onto your blog and l.o.v.e. your musings. They have put a smile on my face - which is hard to do at the end of the day. Usually it is just more of a blank stare . . . . :) Blessings!