Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ready or not, here he comes!





Tomorrow is our big day. Graham Hudson will be in our arms and I am just giddy. I don't know I thought it would feel like an old hat since we have done this before but I am just as excited maybe more because I know of all the blessings that lie ahead. I cannot wait to hold my precious boy and for our family to take a new shape. I have been a little sad or maybe just more nostalgic thinking that it will no longer be just the three of us. Keller has been the richest and most precious gift to our lives- I highly recommend parenting:) Here are pictures of baby G's room- we made some changes so it would feel new and fresh. My dear friend Jessica made the canvas and James painted the "G" above the crib-such talent. We will post pics as soon as possible.

8 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe he is almost here. I will be praying for you guys tomorrow. I hope everything goes really smoothly.
The room is really cute. I totally know what you mean about feeling a little sad and excited all at the same time when I think about how our family will change once our little guy makes his way out of my tummy.

Swartz's Scribbles said...

Oh man, I can't wait to meet him!! He will be just as adorable, sweet, and charming as his big brother. I love the colors of his room!! Congrats. Hope you get some sleep tonight.

Katie said...

Adrianna, I will be thinking about and praying for you tomorrow. How exciting!

You'll be an incredible mom of two boys!!

Sarah W said...

I'm so excited for you, Adrianna! The room looks cute - I love the G that James painted. So artsy. I hope all goes well tomorrow!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little guy.

Alison said...

Congrats ahead of time! The "G" is gorgeous, and what an amazing family to be born into. Hope everything goes smoothly!

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!!! I hope you get some sleep tonight!! Can''t wait to here how it goes and to get some stats on that little one : )

Bree said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics of your new little man! Praying for you today.

Nicki W. said...

such a good mommy. you will be an ol' pro with a baby. so easy the second time around. lovin' on you and need to come see you when you get home :)