Monday, February 18, 2008

Some say Cheesy...





I say bring on the CHEESE! I love Valentine's Day- I am just a sucker for it, what can I say? I actually love any holiday where I get to recieve and give gifts. I got the first installment of our new bedding from my honey and I gave James a handgun! I forgot to get a picture of it so I included one of my mom being Sydney Bristow. James took me to a newer restaraunt in Waco, The Green Room Grille- highly recommend it for Wacoans-swanky but not upity. All in all it was a very special and memorable Vday.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

A handgun?!?! WHOA thats big time.....now yall will all be extra safe. Those things freak me out. I'm glad you had a great day. We're all doing good, I'll call you soon. Love you,
Kel

lhoppe said...

way to get your man a gun :) i love that you like v-day so much!