Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amazing friends



I don't know about you, but for me, one of my greatest gifts ever are my friends. I have truly amazing friends. Some I have been friends with for decades, Robyn for instance(beautiful pregnant one in the picture),and I have been friends since we were ten. She honestly feels more like my sister. We lived together for 3 years in college and spent the night at each others houses most of junior high and high school. No matter where she moves, and she moves, our friendship sustains and mainly because she is the most loyal and committed person I think I have ever known. Besides that she is intelligent, kind, funny as heck, so full of faith and hopeful, genuine,lovely,so adventurous, humble, forgiving, always growing into a more beautiful her... and on and on. She stopped by on her way to Austin yesterday just for a bit, and as always, it was the sweetest time. She is having a baby girl in April and I feel so excited for her and Brad to become parents and to share this journey with them. Love you Robs!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww....so cute, I didn't know Robyn was pregnant!! Robyn you're so cute, you look great!!! Congrats just in case you read this. Makes me miss being pregnant...sorta?!?! Best of luck to you. Thanks bell for posting pics.
Kelly

Nicki W. said...

robyn is such a loyal friend! she works hard and maintaining her friendships! she is always trying to keep up with brent! so sweet! she looks lovely!!