Monday, September 10, 2007

Tagged by Emily

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight things about me...
1. I have to workout in the morning or it will not get done.
2. I am borderline addicted to the Gilmore Girls. I have watched the first 6 seasons but not the last and I watch reruns almost everyday on ABC family while I fold laundry and scrapbook.
3. I am a creature of habit ie- I like to eat at the same 3-4 restaraunts for date night, I like my days to look basically the same, I get a little bent out of shape when plans get rearranged, and I am very punctual, SO
4. I am learning to enjoy new things :)-more flexible, new dates, mixing it up during the day.. thank you all for your patience.
5. I do NOT like birds.
6. I love small dogs and my friends who have big ones (Robyn and Sara)
7. I really don't like to talk on the phone but have learned to LIKE it because most of my closest friends do not live in Waco.
8. I got free XM radio with our new car and my favorite station besides the 90's is Oprah and friends:)
I am tagging, Luci, Sara, Sarah, Vikki, Christina, Nicki, Sarah and Christina

0 comments: