Monday, August 6, 2007

Almost nine months





It is official. Keller is mobile. Last Tuesday James and I were hanging out with KW in his room and James said, " I think he is crawling." Sure enough. Once he figured out that this scooting on his knees could get him from the ball to the dog, he is unstoppable! It is so cute to watch. Last night we watched some of the video we have taken over the last 9 months and we were amazed at how much a baby can change in that time. I remember being so proud when he started batting at his zebra on his play mat and today he is crawling. He also got his first tooth last week and started pulling himself up...it's no wonder I have already taken a nap today. Saturday during his morning nap James and I crawled around the house on hands and knees to see what the little guy could get into and we officially baby proofed the house. This is such a fun journey of watching someone discover the world around them. Pictures of the crawling and tooth will be coming shortly.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Keller is great! Time really does fly by, it seems like you and James are doing a great job savoring every little moment with your baby boy. I love that you crawled around to make sure and do the best possible job making your home safe. I can't wait to see the crawling and tooth pictures.

lhoppe said...

what a cutie! aunt lulu loves her keller cade so much!

Tressa said...

Okay, Im gonna post cause I saw you today. What a GREAT wedding by the way! You have a beautiful family, and yes, children grow soooo fast. Please, savor each day, before you know it Mr. Keller will be off to Kindergarten!! Check out my blogs! http://the6stricklands.blogspot.com/
http://thegrouchyladybug-tressa.blogspot.com/
Blessings over you and your family!

Brian and Becca said...

What a cutie. My husband and I were sitting behind you guys in church Sunday, Keller looked so cute in his little greean hat. He is precious, and so are you guys. It is so nice to see such a loving couple :)

Sarah W said...

Oh, I wish I could see Keller more often. He's such a precious little dude!