Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fall is my favoritest season of All..

Really, I love fall. It brings back so many memories from childhood and even just last year. I love the trees turning. Football. Dead grass. First fires. Amazing Race beginning. Trick or Treaterss. Jeans. Sweaters. Snuggling. Fall colors and decor( I have already been putting my stuff out-he he). The anticipation of Christmas. The first cool day. Sitting on the porch. Gingerbread lattes from the Star. Both of my boys birthdays(KW 11/14, JW 11/17). Wearing my hair down after months of pony tails. Baylor bonfire and parade. Remembering the beginning of school- new outfits, trapper keepers and pencils that somehow made the thought of doing schoolwork again exciting- at least for the first week. So even though it is 1 million degrees out as I lament, I am preparing myself for this glorious time of year and looking down the street for it- like the parade:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's already fall in Berlin. If you lived here it wouldn't be too early to put out your decorations... It's just a thought.

kjds said...

I love your blog! You should visit ours sometime. :) Love to you all!

Britt and Christina Knighton said...

I love fall too! And I loved getting to see your cutie pie on Sunday! :)

Emily said...

You have been tagged check out my blog to see what that means