Friday, June 12, 2009

I will get better at this...






maybe in a year! It has just been hard for me to sit down and blog, although I want to all of the time because life is anything but boring around here. Graham is 3 months old today and I can barely believe it. James and I went to visit our friends Lesley and Brett at the hospital last night to see their new baby Jane and we both walked out saying, phew glad that we are us and not them at this moment:) I think we are coming out of the fog now and really starting to settle into life with two kids. Graham is sleeping better and has become such a smiley and happy little guy. I kiss his face about a million times and day he is so darn cute. Keller is getting bigger also, really starting to look like a preschooler. Here are some recent pics of my treasures!

2 comments:

Ken and Jill said...

Adrianna...What a doll you are, and with such cutie pie little guys...and a big one too! Love you all so much!

Kelly said...

Oh..I'm so glad you posted some pics. Your boys are so cute!! Growing up so fast!! I'm glad Graham's sleeping better for you. Hopefully I'll pass the no sleeping phase quickly!!!

Love you and really hope to see you soon!