Tuesday, July 29, 2008

go away summer.


This is what Keller does daily except in the backseat of the car with a cup of Sonic Ice.

if you live in texas you are probably amening and having a sonic drink with me daily. it is just too hot. there is no way jose we can be outside unless we are in the water which gets old after awhile. I think when it hits july I am done and so I am bracing myself because we still have August. The sad thing is, September and October did not bring much relief last summer but at least you can smell fall or begin putting out your decorations which makes it seem a little cooler. So I just needed to Bahumbug summers in Texas for a moment. Okay done. Happy Hot Tuesday and to those of you who live somewhere cooler and are chuckling thinking what fools we are to live in Texas, stop- at least its cheaper here.

2 comments:

Nicki W. said...

even worse than texas summers...pregnant texas summers. wha wha.

Sarah W said...

i am sooo with you. go away summer!