Monday, April 21, 2008

namesake.

Yesterday morning at 8:23 am. Carolina Bell Areheart arrived into this beautiful world. I do not have a picture yet because I rushed to Austin the minute she arrived and of course forgot my camera and to eat breakfast,brush teeth or wear deodorant. Worth it all. She is beautiful and perfect. Robyn did amazing. She has Brad's nose and Klatt eyes. I of course will love this baby girl all of my days because she belongs to my best friend, but we will have even more of a special bond because we share the same middle name. Precious, huh? What a privilege to have such a special girl named after me. So I will post pictures of Carolina Bell as soon as her mama sends them to me.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Ahhh...Robyn had her baby! That is great! Tell her hello and Congrats! She'll have to start a blog! :)

Katie said...

So sweet...I know she loves you even though you were stinky! ; )

Christy said...

So happy for robyn and what an honor!
post pictures soon!