Monday, March 31, 2008

squeeze him!



I mean, do they get much cuter? I know all of you other mom's think to yourself, umm, yes mine is the cutest! But that is how we are all supposed to feel. That is how I feel every day of Keller's life, truly. He is the cutest, most precious gift I have ever been given. Even now as I write he is yelling out of glee at the top of his lungs, looking at me from his highchair letting me know he is all done eating his peas. Heaven on earth once again. I love these moments. As you probably notice from the pics he has had a hair cut and got in his first brawl at church- I know, what a place to fight. Someone got a hold of him in the playroom at church yesterday- poor guy but the teacher said he never cried- my champ!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh, he is such a big boy. Haircuts make little boys look so big. Did you save some hair?? He is precious! Have fun on your trip!
Kelly

Hillary said...

I did notice his hair cut...so grown up! And sounds like he is strong like his momma!

Unknown said...

That is not what he was wearing when I came over yesterday...where are those striped-girly-pants? :) Aunt Jessie loves her Keller! Have a FAB ole time & looking forward to the stories.
Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooooo cute!!!