Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ratatouille...

So last night James and I watched Ratatouille- cute movie. And if you know me, you know that after I see a movie, I want whatever was in the movie i.e.- After Stuart Little I wanted a little mouse brother that drove his little red sport car around. After seeing Cheaper by the Dozen I told James I thought we should think of having 12 offspring. After seeing Titantic, I wanted to marry Leonardo Decaprio- you get my point. So of course after watching this movie about an adorable little, yes RAT but was an inspiring one who could create masterpieces cuisine and just knew that he was destined for more than living off of human scraps, I told James I wanted a cute little rat who would sit on my head and help me cook and of course made sure to wash his hand often. Hmm... so I am laying in bed reading just moments after telling James this and I hear a scratching in the wall. My first thought was, its my imagination after seeing all the rats living in the roof in the movie but the scratching got worse and I knew it was real. I yelled at James that there was a rat in our room and I could hear him laughing- he also knows me really well and knows that I sometimes tend to imagine thing...anyways, so he came into the room and he heard the scratching too. My wish cam true. A rat or some rodent is living in our walls- probably thousands of them just like the movie named Earl and Roger, eating my leftover sandwich from lunch playing Texas Hold Em'. So my days of wishing for what I see on the movies is OVER after God's funny little joke on me last night. SO now I pray, forgive me for always wanting what I cannot have, especially little mice, rats and please please forgive me for wanting a dozen kids!