Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the happenings



I'm a Cowboy, on a steel horse I ride..Ehh, maybe not, but how cute are the boots? I tried them on him yesterday because I panicked that his new cowboy boots might not fit over his sausage feet or his cankles(calves and ankles all smashed into one). He is playing at his house that his Jojo bought him which he LOVES! Also to report, we finished our kitchen! Praise the Lord. The tile went in last week and all we have left are just minor details- I will add pics soon of all the house fixing we have done over the last three months. I am ready for a normal weekend. James had to put up a new fence with my dad last Saturday and then went to the Cowboys game. So he is going to do major bonding with Son for the next month on the weekends. Really though, James worked so hard to make the kitchen what I wanted- he blows me away. Who knew he could install new counter tops, appliances, sinks, fences, vanity tops etc. I got me a good one!

5 comments:

Emily said...

Claire has that house and it was her favorite toy for months. She still plays with it when we go up to the playroom. Congrats on the new kitchen, I would love to see it in person sometime. That is awesome that James is so handy, lucky you!!! My sweet man is getting better and better in that area, but he is no kitchen installer just yet.

Jess said...

Boots without pants is truly the way to go. He is so cute!

Keith said...

Hey James...they say that boys imitate what their dads do, running around in boots and underwear...I'm startin' to wonder.

Brian and Becca said...

love the boots :) my 3 boys all love their boots too...but, my feet are almost always bare and have been stepped on by those boots way to many times. ouch!

The Crenshaws said...

Thanks, friend!