Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Since January...

Alot has happened. Happy and Sad. Overall there has been hope. Because I am not on my own computer, who knows when that will be fixed, I have no pictures- only bullets.
My little 1 has turned 2.
We put our house on the market again.
We are moving in 2 weeks to a NEW HOUSE!
I am up to my eyeballs in little boy and I love it.
I am going to be moving into a house just a mile away from the house I grew up in- never thought that would be the case.
I am still addicted to Zumba- it is my crack.
I am hopeful.
Read a life chaning book " A Thousand Gifts"
Cried and laughed alot.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Yay for transition! I'm totally with you on the "living a mile from where I grew up."Also, Ann Voskamp is seriously anointed. And finally, I'd love to get our little ones together sometime!

Robyn said...

I love you! I'm excited about the new things that are coming.

Anonymous said...

so glad to see that you are back!
i am so sorry about the hard season you have been, but excited for you in getting to move to a new house!
i wanted to send you the link to this blog because you were mentioned in it and i don't know if you read her blog - so here it is. from lauren cox staas (?)
http://laurenandnelson.blogspot.com/
i thought it might encourage you!
christy

Anonymous said...

sorry - that last comment was from me - christy ogden :)