Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung!


My Keller boy at Carolina's 2nd birthday party.

My bestie Robyn-friends since 5th grade-she is a treasure!

G bubba and I getting some Carolina Bell lovin'.

My boys are really starting to bond- best bubbas!

crossing the finish line at Cowboy Stadium!
I love this time of year- some moments take my breath away. We have had a busy April-celebrated our 7th anniversary ( still feel like newlyweds), completed my first half marathon (loved it) and put our house on the market.
May is creeping up and I just cannot believe it, where is my life going? I am into my 30's, I have a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old, we are looking to buy our second house-I am getting old! I love my life though- my bundles are PRESH- just the apple of my eye, my husband is my favorite person in the whole world, my parents are some of my favorite people to be around, my friends are treasures that each bring fresh breeze's into my days, my church is my family.... what else can I say? I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Things sound fabulous! As they should be congrats on it all!

Jill said...

Way to go you and your half marathon!!! I am glad you commented on my blog. I hadn't come across yours in awhile. Your boys are ADORABLE!!