Tuesday, July 24, 2007

No longer a baby...maybe



It is true. I think Keller is entering into the toddler world and saying "ta ta" to baby days. The last 4 or 5 times I have gone to get him up from his nap, he has been sitting up in his crib just chillin'. A few times he has probably done it without realizing he did, perhaps in his sleep so he has a look on his face like, how did I get into this predicament? Then there are the times he knows exactly what he is doing- see photos. So yesterday, I was downstairs folding laundry and I turned on his monitor to see if he was stirring because nap time was about over and I heard a strange muffled sound on the monitor. So I came upstairs to find my son trying to SOS me through the monitor. He was on his knees in his crib trying to remove the device from the wall. He is proving to be quite precocious....

2 comments:

Sarah W said...

the adventures begin! rhett learned how to open doors this week and we've entered a whole new world of baby-proofing. keller is looking so cute in his crib - although i don't think the monitor stands a chance for much longer hanging on the wall :)

Jen said...

Hi Adrianna!!!!! Jen Robbins here. I just found your blog through a series of blogs, leaving a trail through cyber space...

I'm so excited to see pics of your ADORABLE little boy! I'm also excited to maybe see you and James! I'm going to be in your town Sept 4 - 19 (-ish. Dates are not set in stone yet.) When you see me up front in church, come say HI!

Anyway, I'll keep reading and "keeping up" with you. Fun!

Love ya, Jen